Monday 24 December 2018

PEEYUSH PANDIT, PIYUSHPANDIT : HONORED WITH AWADH SAMMAN SAMAROH

AWADH SAMMAN SAMAROH - 2018


BEST SOCIAL WORKER


#PIYUSHPANDIT#PEEYUSHPANDIT#BESTSOCIALWORKER#AWADHSAMMAN
I am feeling proud to be a part of AWADH SAMMAN SAMAROH, and was one of the Awardee of this prestigious Award Ceremony.

MEDIA COVERAGE- PEEYUSH PANDIT, BEST SOCIAL WORKER, AWADH SAMMAN SAMAROH

I am very happy to receive the award from 
Hon'ble Rohit Aggarwal Ji.

This is all because of your Support, love and affection that you people had given me all the way in this journey, and it inspires me more to work more passionately and make me more dedicated towards the services of nation and needy people.

"I Aspire to Inspire before I Expire" 

#awadhsammansamaroh#bestsocialworker#piyushpandit
AWADHSAMMANSAMAROH-BEST SOCIAL WORKER,PEEYUSHPANDIT

BEST SOCIAL WORKER, PIYUSHPANDIT- AWARDEE


#awadhsammansamaroh#bestsocialworker#peeyushpandit

BEST SOCIAL WORKER



2 comments: